(Click on question to see answer)

1. Who can use your services?
Anyone with a court order for supervised custody exchange or visitation services, anyone with a police referral and any parents who mutually agree to use our services without court orders.
2. Do I have to see or talk to the other party?
Parties enter our facility through separate entrances. At no time will we allow for parties to have any communication with each other at our facility. These procedures are followed in order to maintain a safe and neutral environment.
3. Can I serve my other party at the facility with court documents?
We do not allow anyone to be served on our premises with court or court related documents, thereby maintaining neutrality between all parties.
4. Which party is to pay fees?
Most court orders state which party is to pay for our services. If there is no specification in the court order, the parties will split the costs equally.
Call us now to schedule an appointment!
(559) 299-9232
© 2023. All rights Reserved. Child Supportive Services, Inc.
Site by: